Onsite inspections of 55 buildings located at three separate terminals belonging to the Port of Portland, to establish the existing condition of the roof and flashings systems and determine the next course of action of each. Further responsibilities included:
- Gathering of design criteria to provide recommendations for a scope of work applicable to the roof systems in need of repair or replacement.
- The creation of a 20 year replacement schedule for all roof systems surveyed.
- The generation of future budgetary cost estimates.
- Establishment of management and maintenance tasks and schedules for each roof area to assist the Port’s maintenance staff with roof preservation and function.
- Production of accurate “as-constructed” roof plans of each building, generated in AutoCAD, for future use by the Port.
- Presentation of the final report to members of the Port of Portland along with accessibility to the completed report and all information gathered and documented via an external FTP site.