PRC provided two separate services within the one project.
- Annual roof repairs for the District entailed site visits to each school to identify existing leaks or problematic areas of the roof systems. Once identified, the generation of a design package suitable for bidding was produced with assistance given to the District throughout the bidding and award of contract phases. Punchlist and Final Inspections are performed at each school included in the repair project to see the project through to successful completion. The scope of work included design of various types of roof repairs that would control current and future leaks, and assist in deferring roof replacement.
- Roof surveys and analysis of all roof areas of three separate schools included:
- Verification of the existing conditions of all flashings and roof membranes.
- Verification of all roof system components including ventilation and drainage.
- Determination design criteria and the establishment of design options for each roof area.
- Production of accurate roof plans using AutoCAD software.
- Presentation of the final report which includes outlining the findings and providing next course of action for each individual roof area with cost estimates.
- Compiling all information into PRC’s RoofPro™ Roof Management Program for use by PPS personnel.