Teman M. Montgomery began at Professional Roof Consultants, Inc. in June of 2021. His primary role involves site observations and quality assurance inspections during building envelope construction. He also assists with building and roof evaluations and report writing.
Teman comes from a design/build background. Before his career at PRC, he was a Building Science Technician at Forensic Building Consultants, conducting building enclosure investigations, assessments, and quality assurance inspections. Teman has been a Residential General Contractor since 2015 with his own construction firm, and also was certified as a home inspector and structural pest inspector.
Email Teman Montgomery
- M.S. Science Education, Oregon State University 2005
- B.S. Botany, B.S. BioResource Research, Oregon State University 2000
- Certified Home Inspector, Oregon 2017
- Licensed Home Inspector, Washington 2017
- Structural Pest Inspector, Washington 2017
- General Contractor-Residential License, Oregon 2015
- Various & Annual IIBEC / CSI / NRCA / BEC sponsored and accredited seminars
Teman enjoys riding his BMX bike at skateparks, his mountain bike on trails, and motorcycles on the streets. He has been teaching motorcycling for the Team Oregon
program for over ten years and is committed to roadway safety. During warm seasons, Teman paddleboards and whitewater rafts with his wife and golden doodle. During snowy weather, backcountry season is a great way for Teman to get away from buildings, and rock climbing is a favorite activity during shoulder seasons. Growing food and fermenting hard cider have been fruitful activities on Teman’s home front.
Back to About